Located on 27 acres of tropical plantation lush with flora, the resort is steeped in history, and is part of a World Heritage Site. The land is a former sugar, then lime and finally cocoa plantation. Some structures from the earlier plantations remain including a nature trail that will take you through to Arawak carvings from the first settlers on the island.
Set among all of this natural beauty are 17 rustic villas, each with its own unique and distinctly homely feel. Complete with four poster beds, living/dining space, kitchens, outdoor showers and large verandas with pools and hammocks, this is a wonderful place to relax and rejuvenate away from the busier resort hotels whilst taking in one of St Lucia’s most dramatic views.
Further reading: Stonefield Estate Villa Resort is featured in our guide to the top 10 boutique hotels in St Lucia.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits