The River Kwai is a beautiful area just south of Bangkok and world renowned for the history behind it. This tour is of historical importance and a humblimg experience, that pays respect to the allied soldiers during WW2. Absolutely worth going.
Visit the war Cemetery and learn all about the history of the bridge and railway, a short rail trip is also included.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits