Paradise Beach Resort on the north coast of Koh Samui presents a quintessential vision of island life in Thailand with white sands, tropical gardens and wooden decking overlooking warm ocean waves. With two swimming pools and an excellent all-day restaurant and beach bar, you'll find numerous excuses to leave the comfort of your furnished balcony and thanks to the resort's proximity to the beach you'll be able to cool off in the sea or stroll along the shore in no time at all.
A free shuttle bus to Chaweng beach takes about 20 minutes and unlocks myriad markets, bars and nightclubs, with nearby Fisherman's Village and Big Buddha providing just a couple of cultural alternatives. Watersports, such as paddleboarding, kayaking and diving are all possible in and around Paradise Beach Resort, and if you fancy checking out the view from the fairway then the local golf course never fails to impress.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits