Cerf Island Resort
7 nights Half Board from £1,669 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Experience the Island way of life at Cerf Island Resort. This boutique hotel is located at the entrance of Sainte Anne Marine National Park, offering exceptional marine life, perfect for divers and guests wanting to go snorkelling. Sit back and relax on a number of white sand beaches or lay by one of the two infinity swimming pools and sip cocktails at the chic pool bar. There are also two decadent, fine dining restaurants offering tastes of Creole, Asian and international cuisine.
There are 23 villas in total, all including:
- Satellite Television
- DVD-CD Player
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Private safety box
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Private Terrace
- Luxury branded bathroom toiletries
All the luxury villas have beautiful views of the tropical vegetation and some with patches of the stunning Indian Ocean.
- 12 Hillside Villas - These gorgeous villas feature rustic wooden furnishings, including a four poster bed, an open air bathroom, a comfoy seating area, and a balcony overlooking the luscious gardens.
- 7 Hideaway Villas - These lavish rooms are minimalist and romantic, featuring a four-poster bed, an open air bathroom with a large Jacuzzi bath, a small seating area, and a balcony furnished with rattan sun beds.
- 5 Tortoise Suites - Spacious suites with two bedrooms, two large bathrooms, a comfortable lounge area, a walk-in warbdrobe, and a lovely balcony with a dining table and chairs for al fresco in-room dining.
- Tennis Court
- Pedal Boats
- Snorkelling equipment
- Tailor-made excursions
- Picnics and barbecues
- Sunset cruise
- Cocktail at Helipad watching the sunset
- Romantic beach dinning
- Excursions to outer islands
- Big game fishing
- Snorkelling in the Marine Park and around islands
- Nature trails
- Scenic helicopter rides
Honeymooner's will receive:
- 50% Discount on Accommodation Rates for Bride
- An upgrade to a romantic candle light dinner organised on the beach with a glass of wine per person
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine in the Villa on arrival
- A romantic Villa set up with indulging bath experience and a surprise gift
- Offer valid when travelling between 01 Nov 2015 and 31 Oct 2017 for a minimum of 4 consecutive nights.
A copy of a valid Wedding Certificate required on booking and on check-in that is no older than 6 months.
- 2 Infinity Swimming pools
- White sand beaches
- Restaurant 1756 - Fine dining restaurant with a 180 degrees ocean sea view.
- Restaurant Zepis - Fine dining restaurant with stunning views of Mahe islands with marine park waters.
- Cocktail Bar
- Pool bars and Beachside dining
- Private dining
The 2 fine dining restaurants are not operational at the same time. The hotel choose the seating arrangements of the restaurants to give you the best impression, day/night view, wind, sun and the colour of the Indian ocean.The breakfast is al-a-cart style.
The hotel has a menu available with light meals & al-a cart lunch during the day (except in case of all inclusive package, the set menu is served for lunch). The evening menu served are Table D’hôte for all half board dinner.
A Creole evening is done once per week whereby a Creole food is served with live music entertainment at no extra charge.
All Inclusive Package includes:
- Mineral water
- Sparkling water
- Selection of hot drinks
- Selection of soft drinks and juices
- Local beers
- House wines: Red, White and Rosé
- Local spirits & cocktails made with local spirits from the restaurant/pool bar
- Cocktails are served from 6pm to 10.30pm
All Inclusive Package excludes:
- Room service
- Imported and branded drinks, wines and champagne from resort’s wine list.
- All cocktails
- A la Carte and Lobster menus
- Excludes peak season 23 Dec 16 - 8 Jan 17
All alcoholic beverages are served only during bar opening from 11am to 10.30pm. The All Inclusive Package is available from the normal Check-In time on the date of arrival at 2pm up to check-out at 12pm on the departure date. Any consumption of beverages or meal before or after is payable.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|27 May - 30 Jun 17||£1669||£2489|
|01 Jul - 31 Jul 17||£1799||£2609|
|01 Aug - 31 Aug 17||£1919||£2729|
|01 Sep - 31 Oct 17||£1669||£2489|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 26 May 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£769||First Class (one way)||£1419|
Flights to the Seychelles from London are via Abu Dhabi, Dubai with Emirates. Regional departures are available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Half Board||Hillside Villa|
|Private Car or Taxi & Water Taxi|