Journeying from Spitsbergen to Greenland, this Arctic Highlights tour enables you to experience the beauty of this region first-hand. From the remote yet stunning landscapes to the unforgettable wildlife, this really is a once in a lifetime adventure. You’ll travel not just by ship but also via Zodiac and on foot, experiencing the contrasts and changes in the scenery as you travel through icy fjords and glaciers. You’ll finally end in the ‘Land of Fire and Ice’ – Iceland. An Inuit village, unique wildlife and remote destinations are just some of the highlights on this truly unforgettable voyage through the Arctic.
- Traverse the western coast with a visit to Spitsbergen
- Go whale spotting in the Greenland Sea
- Be awed by the scenery in the North East Greenland Park
- Visit the local people in the settlement village of Ittoqqortoormiit
- Enjoy some last minute sightseeing in Reykjavik before your departure
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits