Costa Rica is a natural paradise which overflows in lush, exotic flora, breath-taking scenery and an abundance of incredible wildlife. This marvellous 8-night adventure explores the nation’s extraordinary highlights and most dramatic, stunning scenery, from the biodiverse parkland and fine white beaches in the west, to a 20,000 acre nature reserve in the north and glistening Caribbean Sea to the east.
There’s ample opportunity to unwind, relax and luxuriate throughout this tour, whether you’re soaking up the mineral-rich waters of a natural hot spring or stretched out along a silky soft beach, whilst exhilarating zip lining tours through magnificent cloud forests and views of the iconic Arenal Volcano will certainly stimulate your adrenaline levels. One of our favourite highlights of this tour is the Cano Negro river boat cruise - you’ll sail through Costa Rica’s tropical, indigenous rainforest in search of caimans, river otters, sloths, monkeys, river turtles and exotic birds, a truly unforgettable experience (CL).
- Unwind and luxuriate with a two-night resort stay in Tamarindo Beach, known for its breath-taking beauty and pristine white sand beaches
- Spend two nights in Monteverde’s spectacular Cloud Forest, delighting in nature walks on hanging bridges, exhilarating zip lining tours and more
- Explore a part of the 20,000 acre nature reserve of Cano Negro on a River Boat Adventure
- Soak up the mineral-rich waters of the natural hot springs overlooking Arenal Volcano
- Wander through the fanciful and quirky gardens of Zarcero
- Discover the decadent architecture of San Jose’s Plaza de Cultura and National Theatre
Please note this tour is available for 2019 departures only
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits