Sandies Tropical Village
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,089 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Picturesque and charming, Sandies Tropical Village is a haven of tranquillity and Kenyan magic. The peaceful gardens, filled with bougainvillea and captivating monitor lizards, make for an exotic escape that’s utterly enthralling. We think you’ll really love the traditional décor of the rooms here, with the palm-thatched roofs and native flora making for an authentic ambience.
There’s a PADI diving and watersports centre on-site where you can explore the marine life and catch a glimpse of the mesmerising underwater landscape. Dine on delicious fusion dishes and fresh seafood in one of the relaxing restaurants, or head to one of the three bars for a refreshing beverage. There’s a small boutique store within the resort grounds where you can pick up a souvenir or local gifts, too.
Top tip: The spa, situated at the nearby Diamonds Dream of Africa resort, is great for unwinding in style. It’s just five minutes from the resort and completely worth a visit.
Tranquil and romantic, this lovely resort can be found on the silky sands of Malindi, a beautiful coastal area close to Malindi Marine National Park.
- The hotel is approximately a three-hour drive from Moi International Airport
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- King-size or twin beds with mosquito nets
- En-Suite bathroom
- Mini fridge
- In-room safety deposit box
- Telephone via operator
- Superior Rooms - There are 36 Superior Rooms altogether. Those located on the ground floor feature a covered terrace, whilst those on the first floor boast a private balcony. The authentic Lamu decor is utterly charming.
- Deluxe Rooms - These 49 larger rooms are also located on two levels, in a semicircular building. Again, each room either has a covered terrace or a balcony.
- Junior Suite - There are just 24 of these rustic-luxe suites, with a covered terrace for ground-floor suites and a private balcony for first-floor suites. Boasting a small living area and the option of a room-service breakfast.
- Tropical restaurant - Main restaurant serving buffet options of international and Italian cuisine
- Savannah – A selection of seafood and fish dishes (Reservation required and meals at extra cost)
- Tropical Jahazi Bar – Serving a selection of snacks, pastries, hot drinks and cocktails after 6pm
- Tropical Beach Bar – Offers a range of fruit juices and soft drinks
- Disco Bar – Lively bar serving soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Babysitter services available on request
- Mvua African Rain Spa with gym (nearby)
- PADI Diving centre with watersports centre
- Spherique boutique
- Daily gymnastic activities
- Evening animation program
- Beach volleyball
Food and Drinks
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Main restaurant
- Soft drinks, fruit juices, local beer, house wine, tea & coffee
- Local spirits and cocktails served after 18:00
- Tropical Beach bar serves soft drinks, fruit juices & breakfast pastries
- Disco Pool Bar serves soft and local alcoholic drinks
- One bottle of daily complimentary water in superior & deluxe rooms
- Free breakfast room service, mini bar, water & beer on request in the Junior Suites
- Gymnastic daily activities, table tennis, biliard, beach volley ball
- Evening animation and entertainment programme & discotheque
- Christmas & New Year dinner included in the rates