The Townhouse Hotel
5 Nights Bed & Breakfast from £929 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The Townhouse Hotel, situated in the heart of Cape Town, is a contemporary and sleek property that provides a touch of style to your city break. Just moments from Greenmarket Square and the city centre, you can really explore this fantastic destination in full. It’s an ideal base for relaxed but fun-filled getaways.
The rooms are equipped with modern furnishings, to ensure complete peace of mind and a stress-free stay. There is also an on-site restaurant and bistro café, meaning delectable meals and relaxing spaces are just down the hall.
Top tip: The location is amazing – you’ll be within walking distance of Cape Town’s top attractions, making this a city break to remember.
This lovely hotel is located in Cape Town's East City Precinct, boasting easy access to the city's plethora of fantsastic restaurants, fascinating museums, and nearby Table Mountain.
- The hotel is approximately a 20-minute drive from Cape Town International Airport
The hotel provides 106 spacious rooms and suites
Each room offers:
- Satellite TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Electronic safe
- Climate control
- Free internet access
- Single Room – The hotel provides 10 compact but comfortable single rooms
- Deluxe Room – 78 deluxe rooms with queen-sized or twin beds, luxury shower and bath
- Deluxe Family Room – 10 deluxe family rooms feature two twin beds and a double sleeper couch, as well as a spacious bathroom
- Junior Suite – 8 junior suites offer an open plan space with a standalone bath in the bedroom and a separate bathroom with shower. Some suites also have a balcony
- Trees restaurant – Contemporary menu with a fireplace and privately screened tables
- Trees café – Relaxed bistro lounge serving coffee, pastries and light snacks
- Go golfing at the nearby green
- Visit Table Mountain
- Go shopping in Cape Town
- Explore the many museums in the city
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|5 Nights||7 Nights|
|25 Aug - 31 Aug 19||£939||£1019|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 19||£929||£1019|
|01 Oct - 31 Oct 19||£1029||£1149|
|01 Nov - 13 Dec 19||£1079||£1199|
|14 Dec - 31 Dec 19||£1729||£1869|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 24 Aug 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£1299|
Emirates flights are available from Gatwick. Heathrow and regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to Cape Town include South African Airways, British Airways, Qatar Airways and Etihad.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Deluxe Room|