Mont Rochelle Hotel
Bed & Breakfast from £129 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Sitting at the heart of South Africa’s beautiful Winelands, Mont Rochelle is a luxury boutique hotel offering sublime views of the Franschhoek Valley from its stunning hillside location. Based on a winery you’ll enjoy world-class wines and excellent cuisine at the hotel’s two great restaurants.
Given a complete makeover in 2014, the hotel boasts impressively spacious rooms offering you the space to relax. The staff pride themselves on attentive service so you can look forward to a truly relaxed holiday.
Treat yourself to a lavish spa treatment, visit one of the nearby golf courses or indulge in adventurous activities including horse-riding and hiking. There’s a huge range of things to do here.
The hotel sits less than an hour from Cape Town making it both convenient and stunningly located to explore the Winelands. The setting feels intimate and remote – a truly beautiful way to experience South Africa.
- Less than an hour from the airport at Cape Town
There is a total of 22 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Under floor heating
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Africology bathroom amenities
The following room types are available:
- Shiraz Rooms – with king-size bed and courtyard or valley views
- Merlot Rooms – these larger rooms enjoy valley views
- Cabernet Rooms – located in the Vineyard Wing, with a private terrace looking out over the valley
- Pinotage Suites – these spacious suites have a separate lounge as well as lovely views
- Cap Classique Suites – based on the Vineyard Wing, these are the most luxurious rooms on the property with a separate lounge area, a private terrace and their plunge pool
- The Manor House - An exclusive-use villa only a short walk away from the main hotel, featuring four suites, a kitchen, a lounge, two swimming pools and a gym.
- Miko – the resort’s main restaurant serving a range of international dishes with South African influence, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner (closed Sunday dinner time)
- The Country Kitchen – informal restaurant open for lunch every day and dinner Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- The Bar – the stylish bar offers a range of drinks and cocktails
- Swimming pool
- Complimentary use of mountain bikes
- Horse-riding can be arranged