Sun City Hotel
Call us for prices & availability
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Sun City Hotel is the original hotel at the Sun City Resort in the north of South Africa. It offers easy access to all of the facilities of the resort including the casino, theatre and water park. There’s a fantastic range of restaurants and bars on-site too.
Sun City Resort is also home to two golf courses, both designed by Gary Player. Our favourite is the dramatic Sun City Golf Course, where you can watch the live Nile crocodiles in the water feature around the 13th hole. It definitely makes the course unique and adds to the sense of opulent fun at Sun City.
Top Tip: There is a fantastic range of restaurants available at the Sun City Hotel ranging from the delicious Indian cuisine of The Raj to traditional African dining at The Calabash.
There is a total of 340 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Universal adaptor socket
- Two golf courses
- Game drives into Pilanesberg Nature Reserve
- Valley of Waves water park
- The Calabash – traditional African cuisine
- The Raj – Indian restaurant
- The Orchid – Asian cuisine
- The Sun Terrace – buffet breakfast served here
- The Sun Café – offering light meals and snacks