7 nights All Inclusive from £2,319 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
The newest property in the prestigious Zanzibar collection, Zawadi Hotel offers first-class, rustic charm nestled along the south-east coast of Zanzibar. With stunning thatched villas perched along the sugary sand beach and a selection of wonderful open-air restaurants and bars, the slow pace and luxurious ambience here makes for the perfect beach escape after a rigorous African safari.
All of the 100sqm villas are hidden within tropical flora, only steps away from the azure ocean. The interiors are minimalist and soothing, letting the incredible ocean views do the talking, whilst the expansive terraces are the perfect spot to watch the sun set.
Dining is casual and laidback here, tucking into light lunches at The Mswakini Beach Bar, sipping on a zesty pre-dinner cocktail at The Mali Mali Lounge & Bar, and dining on fresh, traditional Zanzibar fare at the Drift Wood Dining Room. Want to work up an appetite? The complimentary snorkelling equipment offers a great way to explore the crystal-clear reefs.
The hotel is nestled along the south-east coast of Zanzibar, only a 60-minute drive from the airport. During high tide you will feel like you have your own private beach and explore the corals at low tide.
The Ocean Front Villas are gorgeous, with charming thatched roofs and minimalist, calming interiors. Each villa has unsurpassable views of the Indian Ocean from their private veranda, and are nestled within tropical flora for a secluded feel. All villas feature:
- Private bathroom
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- Shower and bathtub
- Writing desk and chair
- DVD player
- Seating area
- Air conditioning
- The Mswakini Beach Bar – A casual lounge bar offering snacks, lunches and drinks throughout the day. A special moon party is organised here once a month.
- The Drift Wood Dining Room – A lovely open-air restaurant serving breakfast and dinner, all created with fresh island produce for an authentic Zanzibar experience.
- The Mali Mali Lounge & Bar – A cool spot to sip on delicious cocktails just before dinner.
- WiFi in public areas
- Complimentary snorkelling
- Water sports (additional price), including diving
- 900m jogging trail, with chin up bars, benches and weights available at regular intervals
- Spa with professional Thai and Balinese massage treatments (additional price)