Encircled by a shallow lagoon, Ihuru, with its pristine reef teeming with technicolor corals and diverse marine life, palm-fringed beach and crystalline waters, is one of the most photographed Maldivian islands.
Surrounded by white talc sand and the bluest of waters teeming with astonishing soft corals and fish sparkling in brilliant colors, the exquisite beauty of this tropical haven is all yours. Dotting the circumference of Ihuru, are 45 captivating villas with thatched roofs, private gardens and verandas with dining and sitting areas.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits