Newly renovated, the popular Le Touessrok Resort & Spa will re-open as Shangri-La’s Le Touessrok Resort & Spa offering a luxurious holiday experience in Mauritius. Surrounded by stunning natural beauty, the resort prides itself on offering world-class service and top quality facilities. There are four great restaurants on site including Safran, serving a set menu of Indian dishes.
One of the finest features of the resort is that the lagoon is home to two private island retreats including one with an 18-hole championship golf course designed by Bernhard Langer. You can reach both islands by boat
With a large selection of complimentary watersports including waterskiing, windsurfing and snorkelling, you won’t be short of things to do. Book an indulgent spa treatment or just relaxed by one of the pools when you need a little downtime.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits