Isla Mujeres Palace
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,169 per Person Including Flights week commencing 4th Sep 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A romantic adult-only resort on the island of Isla Mujeres, this friendly resort is ideal for a couples break to remember. Isla Mujeres Palace boasts an intimate ambience that’s well suited to stress-free holidays in the sunshine. Take a dip in the pool and grab a drink from the swim-up bar or head to the beach for a dip in the turquoise waters.
The resort has an on-site restaurant with a varied menu that changes regularly, ensuring there’s always something to suit your palate. The lobby and swim-up bars offer a range of snacks throughout the day, as well as refreshing drinks. If you want a change of scenery from relaxing in the sun, you may wish to take advantage of the location and try your hand at some watersports, explore the marine life with a snorkelling trip or head to the spa for a revitalising massage.
Top tip: Rent a golf cart and tour the island for a day spent exploring the local culture and stunning scenery.
Set on the island of the same name, Isla Mujeres Palace is an intimate adult-only property surrounded by beautiful scenery of pristine beaches and Caribbean waters. The resort is just a short distance from the stunning Playa Norte beach, labelled one of the top ten beaches in the world.
Arrival is via a 20-minute scenic yacht ride from the coast of Cancun.
- The resort is 1hr 20mins from Cancun International Airport
The resort offers 62 rooms in total.
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom with bathrobes and slippers, hairdryer and straighteners
- In-room double whirlpool tub
- Liquor dispenser including red wine upon arrival
- Satellite TV
- Lavazza coffee machine
- FREE Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Iron/Ironing board
- Deluxe Resort View – Comfortable rooms with views of the resort grounds, including a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival.
- Superior Deluxe Pool View – Features pool views with a spacious balcony and the above amenities.
- Superior Deluxe Ocean View – Looks out onto beautiful sea views with ample living space.
- Concierge Level – Upgraded accommodation with L’Occitane bath amenities, aromatherapy and pillow menus, upgraded liquor brands, two 25-minute back massages, iPod dock, Espresso machine, room service menu, nightly petit fours, concierge phone service and private check-in and out.
- Azul – Laid-back open-air restaurant with a varied breakfast, including buffet and continental options, a buffet lunch and a la carte menu at dinner, including local dishes, Pan-Asian and Italian; open 6.30am-11am, 11am-4pm and 6pm-11pm
- Pool & Snack Area – Swim-up bar with a great range of drinks and cocktails, as well as snacks and light bites; open 10am-6pm
- Lobby Bar – Casual bar serving drinks and light snacks
The resort also offers private dining upon request.
- Swimming pool
- Spa and beauty salon
- Fitness centre
- Non-motorised watersports including snorkelling, kayaking and paddleboarding
- Tours and excursions
- Daily activities program
- Nightly entertainment
- Gift shop
- Ping pong
This is an adult-only resort.
The all-inclusive programme includes:
- All meals and snacks
- 24hr room service
- Top shelf drinks
- Daily and nightly activities and entertainment
- Wi-Fi access