The Sarojin is designed in a contemporary Asian style and beautifully set on a 7 mile secluded white sand beach, providing endless walks and all year round swimming.
With only 56 luxurious and spacious guest residences nestled within the 10 acre grounds containing walkways, a sumptuous onyx infinity swimming pool, lotus ponds and leading directly onto the expansive white sand beach, the resort excels in offering exceptional personalized services and adventures ‘just for 2”.
A team of personal guides and the elegant and inspired “imaginer” – the ultimate personal concierge delight in creating very tailor made experiences to adventurously experience the spectacular setting and surrounding areas.
Having a very personal feel it imparts unique, revitalizing experiences that puts one in mind of a sojourn reminiscent of "staying as a guest at a friend’s private estate".
- Total of 56 two-storey guest residences
- 28 one-bed Garden Residences on ground floor with 95m² total living space set in a garden setting with outside Thai lounge sala and garden terrace
- 14 one-bed Pool Residences on ground floor with 120m² total living space, plunge pool 3.5m x 5.5m , outside Thai lounge sala and sun garden and terrace
- 14 one-bed Sarojin Suites on upper floor with 150m² total living space, separate lounge area 45m², outdoor 2m diameter stone relaxation pool on terrace area with garden and partial sea views.
All rooms come with individually-controlled air conditioning, king-size bed, en suite bathroom in a garden setting with couples’ bath, waterfall and adjustable showers, stereo CD, TV and DVD on request, in-residence safe, telephone and broadband internet connection, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, robe and slippers, bathroom and personal amenities
A team of personal guides and the elegant and inspired “imagineer” – the ultimate personal concierge delight in creating very tailor made experiences to adventurously experience the spectacular setting and surrounding areas. Perhaps a private charter on the luxury boat Lady Sarojin, or a jungle adventure complete with champagne? A Thai cooking class and lunch by a waterfall? A romantic private barbecue on The Sarojin’s own secluded white sand beach…the limits are only your imagination.
- Range of unique and tailor-made excursions
- Own guides
- Luxury boat
- 25m x 25m infinity swimming pool with 3 shaded pool pavilion islands and jacuzzi area,
- Boutique shop
- Thai cooking courses
- Complimentary - mountain bikes, fitness centre, croquet lawn, sailing catamarans, sea kayaks, windsurfing
- Tailor-made excursions ”just for 2”
- Snorkel and dive in the Similan and Surin Islands National Marine Parks.
- Explore the adventurous playgrounds of five surrounding inland national parks
- Canoe the captivating sea cave tunnels and lagoons of Phang Nga Bay National Marine Park
- Relax and regenerate with the resorts extensive range of spa treatments
- Thai cooking classes
- Golf at Tap Lamu, Thai Muang or at Asia’s Premier course at The Blue Canyon Country club
- Deep sea fishing or lagoon fishing; Thai cooking; jungle safaris; mountain biking; endless beach walks; elephant trekking; white water river or bamboo rafting; jungle river or mangrove canoeing; temples; bird and wild life watching and shopping.
Children under the age of 10 years are not permitted at this hotel.
- Hotel located right next to beautiful 7 mile stretch of white sand beach
- Infinity swimming pool 25m x 25m with 3 shaded pool pavilion islands and jacuzzi area
- The Ficus offers the chance to dine intimately among the hanging roots and canopy of the ancient Ficus Tree and beside the magnificent Lotus Pond. Choose from a variety of specially created international, western gourmet and Italian cuisine.
- The Edge chic restaurant and bar is set by the beach with terrific vistas out onto Andaman Sea, serving al fresco international and Thai and seafood delicacies
- The Cellar is an open air long bar and cooled wine cellar tucked away under the ancient Ficus tree
- Guests can choose for an even more intimate occasion from variety of private dining locations of choice – under old sea almond trees at the beach, pool island pavilions or in residence salas.
New Half-Board Option includes:
- Choice of one 3 course lunch OR dinner per day
- Daily Thai and Western selection
- Choice of 1 appetizer, 1 main course, 1 dessert (tea & coffee included)
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|25 Oct - 31 Oct 14||£1099||£1529|
|01 Nov - 30 Nov 14||£1569||£2439|
|01 Dec - 05 Dec 14||£1569||£2419|
|06 Dec - 23 Dec 14||£1749||£2619|
|24 Dec - 25 Dec 14||£2249||£3339|
|26 Dec - 01 Jan 15||£2749||£4339|
|02 Jan - 11 Jan 15||£2329||£3899|
|12 Jan - 28 Feb 15||£1549||£2459|
|01 Mar - 27 Mar 15||£1409||£2129|
|28 Mar - 06 Apr 15||£1619||£2359|
|07 Apr - 13 Apr 15||£1439||£2169|
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|14 Apr - 14 May 15||£1049||£1479|
|15 May - 31 May 15||£1129||£1549|
|01 Jun - 25 Jun 15||£1269||£1699|
|26 Jun - 15 Jul 15||£1159||£1589|
|16 Jul - 11 Aug 15||£1549||£1979|
|12 Aug - 20 Aug 15||£1299||£1729|
|21 Aug - 31 Oct 15||£1269||£1699|
|01 Nov - 13 Dec 15||£1589||£2349|
|14 Dec - 23 Dec 15||£1919||£2689|
|24 Dec - 31 Dec 15||£2019||£2919|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 24 Oct 2014. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£849||First Class (one way)||£1449|
Flights available via Bangkok with British Airways, Thai Airways, Emirates, Etihad, Qatar Airlines, Eva Air, Cathay Pacific, KLM and Air France. Regional departures including Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle and Glasgow are available at a supplement. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Garden Residence|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Pool Residence||£39||Sarojin Suite||£63|
|Private Car or Taxi|