Banyan Tree, Seychelles
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £2,299 per Person Including Flights week commencing 22nd May 2017 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated in the scenic Intendance Bay along the south coastline of Mahe, the luxurious Banyan Tree commands a majestic view of the Indian Ocean. It boasts luxuriously furnished villas, all nestled into the hilly lush terrain. With every villa having its own private swimming pool and terraced seating area, you could not want a more romantic hideaway to enjoy the delights of the Seychelles. Dining is an exquisite experience with a choice of intimate fine dining and a chance to mingle with the other guests.
Further reading: Banyan Tree is featured in our guide to the top 10 spa hotels in the Indian Ocean.
Please note that the hillside villas are a long walk away from the beach, and so the beachfront villas may be best for those with families or walking difficulties.
- 47 luxury villas
- Ocean View Pool Villas (area 97sqm) - Private pool, veranda, sun loungers, sunken bath and Jet pool. Bedrooms are elegant and spacious with en-suite
- Intendance Pool Villa (area 105sqm + additional deck area - Offering a birds eye view of the Indian Ocean, these villas are very spacious and include an additional living pavilion
- Beachfront Pool Villa (251sqm) - With direct access to the beach, a spacious outdoor living area with detached massage pavilion, outdoor shower and Jet Pool, indoor steam room & shower and large pool, these villas offer the ultimate in luxury - book early
- Spa Sanctuary Pool Villa (251sqm) - Unlimited spa treatments in your very own villa, which includes a private steam room & outdoor sunken bath.
- Two Bedroom Double Pool Beachfront Villa (826sqm) - Offering 24 Hour Butler Service and daily ’in villa’ breakfast.
- All villas have private pool, ceiling fan, king sized bed, bath robes, hairdryer, telephone, TV, mini-bar and safe
- Non motorised watersports
- Banyan Tree Spa for body and beauty treatments
- Fitness Centre
- Freeform Infinity pool
- A visit to the Vallee de Mai National Park on Praslin is a must famous for its Coco De Mer (however, the Vallee de Mai is not situated on Mahe Island where the Resort is based but on Praslin Island)
- Snorkelling or scuba diving (off site) in the crystal clear waters full of tropical fish/ kayaking/Windsurfing
- Tennis (one Outdoor Tennis Court)
- Mountain biking
- Catamaran trip around the island with a stop for lunch at a fabulous seafood restaurant
Staying at the Banyan Tree offers many honeymoon delights including :
- Complimentary bottle of champagne on arrival in the villa
- A deluxe fruit platter on arrival
- A surprise gift on arrival
- One complimentary 'Intimate Moment' set up in the villas once during stay
- 35% discount on selected stays
*Minimum stay 4 nights is applicable. Not combinable with any other offer
- Situated on a beautiful sandy beach
- Freeform Infinity swimming pool plus every villa has a private pool
- 2 Restaurants
- Saffron serves Thai and Southeast Asia specialties
- Au Jardin d’Epices provides informal International and Creole cuisine and overlooks the bay and offers a buffet breakfast, light lunch and fine dining in the evening
- La Varangue serves snacks all day such as tapas and pizza
- 2 bars including a pool bar
- In Villa dining & Barbeques are also available for the lazier starts or end of the day