Ras Nungwi Beach Hotel
Call us for prices & availability
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Boasting a prime beachfront location, Ras Nungwi Beach Resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding environment. The traditional thatched cottages add a charming touch, with the gardens and intertwining pathways speckled with exotic palms. The laid-back atmosphere here is perfect for relaxed beach getaways where you’ll truly feel as though you’ve stepped into paradise.
We love the authentic touches that are dotted around this resort, from the classic architecture to the hand-crafted furniture. The Peponi spa is situated in the picturesque gardens and offers the perfect pampering treat. The food here aims to use local ingredients where possible, creating delicious gourmet meals that really make the most of the fantastic fresh produce here.
Top tip: Take time out to go on a deep sea fishing trip – located by one of the best deep sea fishing grounds, this is a memorable and fun excursion that you’ll really enjoy.
There is an option of Lodge rooms, Superior Deluxe Chalet rooms and Ocean Suites.
Each room is air conditioned and features:
- En-suite facilities
- Four-poster bed
- Electronic safe
- Lodge rooms – offer garden views, in addition to the above amenities
- Superior Deluxe Chalet rooms – Feature iPod docks and sea views, in addition to the above amenities
- Ocean Suite – Features spacious rooms, surrounding gardens, private plunge pool, roof terrace and great views, in addition to the above amenities.
- Peponi spa
- Watersports, including snorkelling, kayaking and sailing
- Scuba diving
- Deep sea fishing
- Traditional dhow cruises
- Tennis court
- Trek through the nearby forest and seek out the native wildlife
- Head to Stone Town and experience the culture
- Take part in great watersport activities
- Go scuba diving or snorkelling
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Located directly on the beach
- Ubora restaurant and bar – Varied restaurant using local tropical ingredients and offering a great drinks menu