Call us for prices & availability
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- 32 rooms are tastefully furnished, with hand-crafted four poster beds and indigenous decor, and all have balconies, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, hair-dryers, electronic safes and en suite facilities with deluxe bathroom amenities.
- Mosquito nets over all beds ensure a peaceful night’s sleep, with the sound of the ocean rounding off a relaxing day in paradise.
- Lodge rooms have a garden view and both types of chalet room (superior and superior deluxe) have a sea view, with proximity to the ocean being closer the higher the category. Both chalet categories are fitted with mini-bars.
- Superior deluxe chalet rooms also have a CD-player and and other special extras.
- Ocean Suite, with its own plunge pool and spacious living areas and magnificent roof-terrace, open-air sitting room, perfect for airy siestas or stargazing. Wake to unspoilt views from the immense double bed, of gardens and ocean horizons elegantly framed with billowing muslin drapes. Just beyond the private terrace a path meanders down to the stunning white-sand beach, and dazzling turquoise lagoon
- Pool, table tennis, darts, board games (including Bau, a Zanzibarian favourite) and a TV room Mountain bikes can be hired
- Peponi Spa
- PADI Diving Centre
- Big Game Fishing
- Excursion is to Jozani Forest, home of the rare Kirk’s Red Colobus monkey
- Nungwi Village walking tour, which involves an informed look at local village life in Zanzibar’s dhow-building capital
- Children of all ages are welocme
- Located on pristine white beach
- Swimming pool
- Ras Nungwi is renowned for its excellent cuisine, the chefs relish the task of preparing elegant and appetising menus from an abundance of local ingredients, including fresh coconut and aromatic spices, the finest array of seafood and plenty of heavenly tropical fruit