The Seyyida Zanzibar
Call us for prices & availability
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
The Seyyida Hotel & Spa is a luxurious property that exudes elegance. With just 18 rooms, we love that there is an intimate and personal feel to holidays here. The warm welcome from the staff makes you feel at home immediately, so you can relax and begin enjoying your time here straight away. The hotel has a colonial charm to the décor and architecture, making you feel as though you’ve stepped back in time – a fantastic experience.
The rooms are chic yet traditional, with contemporary furnishings. The charismatic rooftop restaurant is a great place to experience the wonderful views here, and sample the range of regional favourites and international dishes on offer. And if you want to unwind, the Seyyida spa is ideal and offers some great treatments.
Top tip: The lounge bar doubles as a great live entertainment venue, so be sure to catch a show or some great live music while you’re here.
The hotel has 18 rooms and suites, each decorated with traditional furnishings. There is a choice of 4 Deluxe rooms, 2 Garden View rooms, 4 Balcony Sea View rooms, 4 Balcony Stone Town View rooms, 1 Family Suite and 1 Mezzanine Suite with a private terrace.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- King-size bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Coffee/Tea making facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Internet access
- Excursions and tours available to book
- Visit Stone Town for shopping, markets and culture
- Go scuba diving in the warm waters
- Make the most of the tour operator service and explore Zanzibar
- The Seyyida Rooftop restaurant – Fantastic views coupled with a range of dishes and drinks
- Lounge bar – Colonial style bar with a great drinks menu