The Z Hotel
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £969 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A boutique hotel with a chic sense of style, The Z Hotel boasts a brilliant location in a secluded corner of Nungwi beach. The powder soft beaches and breath-taking views really set this hotel apart, alongside the intimate location and relaxed atmosphere. Whether you want a laid-back holiday spent soaking up the sunshine on the beach, or a chance to explore Zanzibar and its rich culture, this is a fantastic property.
The mini spa is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the tranquil surrounds, and the range of treatments and therapies is great. There’s so many options for watersports, diving and sailing here – an ideal way to make the most of the inviting tropical waters. We think the food here is particularly delicious, with a great range of dishes to choose from to suit every taste.
Top tip: The dive centre is situated close to the hotel and is ideal if you’re planning on snorkelling among the corals, exploring the underwater landscape or swimming with the whales.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom with wet-room shower, bath products and bathrobes
- LCD flat screen TV
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Deluxe Garden View – Feature easy access to the pool, garden and beach, as well as views of the garden from the balcony
- Deluxe Sea View – Features views of the ocean from the balcony
- Rooftop Suite – Features panoramic views of the landscape, spacious terrace and floor to ceiling glass doors
- Z Suite – Features two terraces, outdoor Jacuzzi, bespoke wet-room shower and double bathtub
- Kidoti Villas – Set over two floors with a ‘floating deck’ over water, featuring a kitchenette and contemporary furnishings
There are also two villas located just ten minutes’ drive away in the quieter area of Kidoti, both fully staffed with a chef, waiter and driver on site, plus with full access to the facilities of the Z Hotel. The villas are only a five minute walk from the beach, abundant in activities and a remote place to watch local craftsmen repairing the dhows, local women harvesting seaweed, and fisherman reeling in their catch of the day.
- Casa Blanca – Kidoti Villas A light and airy three bedroom villa decorated in an Ibiza/Zanzibar fusion style, featuring three bathrooms, an Italian style kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining areas, iPod docs, Bluetooth speakers, and flat screen TVs. This villa is perfect for families or small groups.
- Casa Amarillo – Kidoti Villas A charming two bedroom hacienda-style villa, decorated with a fusion of Arabic and Zanzibar style and featuring a gorgeous elevated terrace, ideal for watching the sunset. One room has a four poster, king size bed, and the other can be set up as a double or twin. There is also a sunken living room with built-in daybeds. Also features a fully fitted kitchen, flat screen TVs and Bluetooth speakers.
- Mnazi mini spa, including massages, hot stone therapy and facials
- Deep sea fishing
- Sunset cruise
- Visit the Jozani forest – home to the endangered Red Colobus monkey
- Swim with dolphins at Kizimkazi
- Explore Prison Island that plays host to giant tortoises
- The hotel only accepts children aged 12yrs and over
- Outdoor pool
- Beachfront location
- Saruche – Al fresco dining with a varied menu and great views
- Cinnamon – Cocktail bar serving innovative drinks, Asian-fusion tapas and sharing platters
- Celebrating your honeymoon? Receive a complimentary fresh fruit platter and a bottle of sparkling wine on arrival, a lobster dinner for 2 and a 30 minute luxurious couples massage. Minimum of 6 nights applies (dinner at Saruche restaurant).