Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
7 nights All Inclusive from £999 per Person Including Flights week commencing 25th Sep 2017 from Glasgow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
The low-rise hacienda-style Dream Tulum Resort & Spa is a five star all-inclusive resort set on a stretch of pristine palm-fringed beach. It is only five minutes away from the spectacular ancient Mayan ruins at Tulum, which can be reached by bicycle tour from the hotel, and there are a range of onsite restaurants to choose from along with plenty of activities for both adults and children.
Adults-Only rooms and suites are available for those who want a peaceful getaway in a secluded area of the resort.
431 guest rooms and suites divided in two sections; traditional hacienda style blocks and the more modern section.
All guest rooms offer the following amenities: a King-size or two double beds, private patio or balcony, bathtub and/or shower, hairdryer, twice daily maid service, 24-hour room service, cable television, air-conditioning and ceiling fan, telephone and WIFI in all rooms, daily refreshed mini-bar with beers, juices, soft drinks and water. DVD/CD player with IPod docking station, electronic safe, coffee/tea maker, concierge service in the lobby, ironing facilities, electric outlet voltage of 110V.
Room Category Descriptions:
- Deluxe Garden View Room luscious garden view from private hammock, with a plaza with a fountain and benches creating a sense of old México (Adult only section available).
- Deluxe Ocean View Room en-suite with bath tub, private balcony with hammock and the Caribbean Ocean View (except the 3rd floor rooms). Also located in the most secluded part of the resort.
- Junior Suite Garden View Room King bed and separate area with a sofa, en-suite with bath tub & double sink, private balcony or terrace with hammock and a garden view, located by the fountain & benches providing a sense of old México (Adult only section available).
- Junior Suite Ocean View Room in the most secluded part of the resort. King bed & separate area with sofa, en-suite with bath tub, double sink, private balcony or terrace with hammock & Caribbean Ocean views (except for 3rd floor rooms).
- Premium Junior Suite Garden View living area with sofa, marble bathroom with shower & Jacuzzi bath tub, telephone extension in the bathroom, double sink and a garden view. Close proximity to the main lobby as well as the restaurant area and faces the main fountains.
- Premium Junior Suite Ocean View living area with sofa, marble bathroom with shower & Jacuzzi bath tub, double sink, ocean view, secrets box for private room service, telephone extension in the bathroom and a private balcony or terrace. These suites are next to the activities pool and restaurant area.
Why not upgrade to the Preferred Club. All our Preferred Club suites offer:
Preferred status and amenities, Upgraded toiletries, Concierge service, Pillow menu, Complimentary newspaper in room every day, Upgraded mini-bar service in the club lounge, Daily, continental breakfast service in the club lounge, Afternoon snacks in the club lounge, Evening, hot and cold hors d’oeuvres and exquisite desserts in the club lounge, Personalised check-in and check-out with concierge service, Access to the Preferred Club Lounge & Private beach area
Preferred Club Room Descriptions:
- Preferred Club Deluxe Garden Swimout marble bathroom with double sink, beautiful direct swim-out access to a refreshing swimming pool that flows to each private patio. (Adult only section available)
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Garden Swimout king bed and a separate area with 2 sofas, beautiful direct swim-out access to 1 of 4 swimming pools that flows to each private patio. (Adult only section available)
- Preferred Club Hacienda Suite a king bed, bathroom with shower & Jacuzzi bathtub, private concierge service and partial ocean view. Ideally above the Coco Café and preferred club
- Preferred Club Hacienda Presidential Suite king bed and living room with a sofa bed, large bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi, private concierge service, pool and ocean views, spacious private balcony. Located above the Coco Café and Preferred Club
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front king bed, separate living area with sofa, shower and Jacuzzi bath tub, secrets box for private room service, telephone extension in the bathroom, private concierge service, ocean front views. These rooms are facing the pool and beach.
- Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite king size bed and separate living area with a sofa, either an ocean or garden view, shower & Jacuzzi bath tub, telephone extension in the bathroom, walk-in closet, private concierge service and Secrets box for private room service. Facing the pool and beach.
- Preferred Club Presidential Suite king bed, shower, bidet & Jacuzzi inside the bathroom, walk-in closet, private concierge service, ocean front views, and a spacious private terrace which includes a Jacuzzi and sun loungers. There is also a separate dining and living area, includes half bathroom, Secrets box for private room service and telephone extension in the bathroom. This suite connects with a Premium Junior Suite Ocean View and they are facing the pool and beach.
- Full service, world class Spa by Pevonia (additional costs)
- State of the art Fitness centre
- Daily activities program
- Hobie cats (Training mandatory for $10)
- Table tennis
- Tennis (additional cost)
- Non-motorised water sports including windsurfing, kayaking, sailing, snorkelling, introductory scuba lesson
- Complimentary green fees at the nearby golf course (Terms and conditions apply)
- Spanish, Cooking and Cocktail-making classes
- Diving (Additional cost)
- Deep sea fishing (Additional cost)
- Ocean trampoline
- Weekly pool party
- Floating Iceberg Climbing wall
- Beach Olympics
- Movies on the beach
- Yoga on the beach
- Beach and water volleyball
- An ideal situation for a trip to the ruins of Tulum – why not take the guided bicycle tour
- Enjoy all the sports and activities of this lively all inclusive
- Tulum Mayan Ruins
- Snorkel / Dive in Cozumel
- Downtown Tulum - bars, cafes, events, nightlife, shopping, activities and public beaches
- Visit the ancient pyramids of Kohunlich
- Visit Chichen Itza
- Hire a car and drive to Cancun
- Romantic private candlelit Dinner for a special occasion (book in advance)
- Explorers club (3 to 12 years) - Open from 9am - 10pm. Includes a Mayan-themed playground, sandcastle contests, rock climbing wall, weekly campout adventures, tours of the resort's flora and fauna, treasure hunts, kids theatre, big screen movies on the beach and more.
- Beeper system for parents should they need to be contacted)
- Brand New Core Zone Teens Club - Core Zone features a snack bar, plasma televisions with DVDs, video games, table games, and a daily activities schedule, all supervised by resort staff.
- Main activities pool including a children’s section and swim up bar
- One relaxing pool with no activities
- Excellent secluded sandy beach - there are no other properties in sight until you reach the Ruins of Tulum
- 9 speciality restaurants – 6 à la carte and one international buffet, one cafe and one grill. All included and no reservations required.
- Italian, Pan-Asian, Sushi, Mexican, French, International, Grill, Seafood specialties and 24-hour room service
- Adults only, à la carte French restaurant
- A number of bars (7) including a swim up bar, smoothie bar, music lounge, beach bar, Sky Sports and lobby bars.
- Sip, Savour and See dining experience - Guests will have the opportunity to 'sip, savour and see' at any of the Dreams or Now resorts in the Riviera Maya and Cancun, enjoying dinner, live entertainment and cocktails.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. Please note that the dress code differs slightly depending on the restaurant; the dress codes are as follows:
Casual – Mexican, Buffet, Grill Restaurants
- Bermudas (long shorts or Capri pants), trainers/tennis shoes and sandals.
- Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
- No sleeveless shirts for men.
Casual Elegance – Sushi, Pan-Asian Restaurants
- Trainers/tennis shoes or sandals and dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts.
- Long trousers required for men.
- No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops.
Formal– Italian, French Restaurants
- Men must wear long collared shirts and dress shoes.
- Women must wear blouses, skirts, slacks or dresses, with dress shoes.
- All meals included at the restaurants without reservation
- Unlimited soft and international/domestic top shelf spirits
- 24 hour room and concierge service
- Pool and beach waiting service
- Mini-bar refreshed daily
- Maid daily
- Activites - day and night
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars, entertainment venues
- All tax and gratuity included
- WIFI and mobile app with all hotels events, restaurants, excursions etc available.
- Traditional Temazcal Ceremony at Dreams Tulum