AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,279 per Person Including Flights week commencing 4th Sep 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
A colourful hideaway on the western shore of Mahe, AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa offers a perfect beach holiday for families and couples. The resort is a quiet, low-rise property with a great atmosphere and lovely views out onto the Indian Ocean.
The vibrant, beach-style accommodation is located close to everything you need for a perfect holiday in the sun, including a gorgeous pool, stretches of white-sand beach, the hotel’s fantastic restaurants, and the relaxing spa. Tamarind - an innovative Asian-inspired restaurant - sits in between the pool and the beach, offering relaxing views as you tuck in to delicious Asian fusion cuisine, whilst our sales team loved Gravity’s upstairs shisha lounge, with bright orange bean bags overlooking the gorgeous sunset.
Whether you fancy taking a hike around Mahe, snorkelling with schools of tropical fish or just lounging on the sugar white sands, there are activities here to suit everyone. While mum and dad rejuvenate with a spa treatment or sip on a fruity cocktail, the kids can enjoy face painting, beach activities and more at AVANIKIDS. There’s something for the whole family to enjoy here.
Sitting on the gorgeous Barbarons Beach on the western coast of Mahe, the resort is ideally located just 20 minutes from Seychelles capital city of Victoria.
- The resort is a 25 minute transfer from the international airport
There are a total of 124 rooms, all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private balcony or terrace
- Flatscreen TV with DVD player
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Interconnecting rooms available in all categories
The following room types are available:
- AVANI Standard Room – these standard rooms come with a choice between a double bed and twin beds, sleeping a maximum of two adults and one child. Set in blocks, you'll have easy access to the hotel's public areas. Despite the name, these do not have direct beach access.
- AVANI Garden View Room – located on the ground floor, these rooms have lush garden views and vibrant decor, sleeping a maximum of two adults and one child.
- AVANI Ocean View Room – with pretty ocean and garden or ocean and pool views, these rooms sleep a maximum of two adults and one child.
- AVANI Beach Front Room – looking out onto the beach and ocean, these rooms offer direct access to the sandy beach, sleeping a maximum of two adults and one child.
- AVANI Ocean View Suite – these large suites are based on the first floor with a separate lounge area, sleeping a maximum of three adults, or two adults and two children.
- Elements – the resort’s main restaurant will certainly tantalise the taste buds, serving a range of buffet options in the morning, an a la carte menu for lunch, and International buffets for dinner.
- Tamarind – this pan-Asian restaurant is decked out with tiki torches and other stylish flourishes, overlooking the sparkling pool and ocean and offering delectable cuisine.
- Gravity – the resort’s main bar is split into two sections, the pool bar downstairs and the shisha lounge upstairs. The pool bar is the perfect place to have a pre-dinner cocktail, while the bright shisha lounge offers cosy beanbags for watching the gorgeous sunset.
- Tavani Rum Shack - taste authentic island rum flavours with an Asian twist or indulge in the modern take of cocktail classics.
- Payot - serving a range of well-loved traditional Creole dishes
- Laurent Perrier Champagne Lounge - The only Laurent Perrier Champagne bar in the Seychelles.
- Private dining can be arranged
- Large outdoor swimming pool
- AVANI Spa offers a varied menu of treatments across three treatment rooms, including one couples room
- Fitness centre
- Tennis courts
- Nightly entertainment twice a week and daytime entertainment on Sundays
- Yoga classes available
- Nature trail
- The main pool offers a great place for the kids to splash around and have some fun, plus the hotel's beachside location offers the perfect landscape for sand castle building
- The AVANIKIDS club offers plenty of activities for children from 4-12 years old, including beach activities, face painting and kite making.
- Receive 40% discount
- Complimentary bottle of house wine
- 30 minutes couple's massage
- One turndown gift per couple
- Complimentary upgrade to the next category subject to availability (Upgrades not applicable to Ocean View Suites)
- All honeymooners on Half Board basis receive 1 special candlelit dinner during stay.
Copy of marriage certificate required upon check-in and during the time of making the reservation.
Honeymooner's - applicable to couples married less than 6 months. Minimum of 3 night stay is required.
Wedding Anniversary - applicable for 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, 25th wedding anniversaries (must be during the stay). Wedding certificate required upon check-in.