Enchanted Island Resort
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £2,699 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Enchanted Island Resort, a boutique private island resort, is set amongst the natural beauty of the Seychelles and is close to Moyenne Island which is known for its beaches and underwater wildlife. Enveloped by tropical flora, this resort caters to indulgent getaways infused with an exotic ambience. Each of the ten secluded villas boast simple, rustic furnishings, as well as its own small infinity pool and direct access to the beach, providing complete privacy and idyllic views.
Take a trip to the spa which offers various treatment pavilions or go snorkelling in search of fascinating marine life. The staff pride themselves on providing high standards of service and are always keen to ensure that your stay is as memorable as possible – nothing is too much trouble here. Designed to evoke the heritage of the area, the resort fuses features of its traditional colonial past with modern indulgences for a contemporary feel.
The private island is quite mountainous, meaning that the walks to accommodation and the spa can become quite steep and may be troublesome for those with walking difficulties. Complimentary buggy rides are offered should there be any rain.
Voted Seychelles Leading Luxury Hotel Villas at the World Travel Awards for the second consecutive year and also gained Certificate of Excellence Award from Trip Advisor.
Enchanted Island is nestled on a small private island, gracing guests with beautiful jungle-clad hills and stunning views of the sparkling Indian Ocean and neighbouring islands.
- The resort is accessible via a short transfer. Upon arrival into the Seychelles International Airport you will be transferred to the Mahe Jetty taking 10 minutes, before boarding the complimentary 15 minute motorboat transfer to the resort.
Each villa features:
- Direct beach access
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- iPod docking station
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- In-villa safe
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Private Pool Villa – Offering direct beach access, this villa is idyllic and peaceful, comprising of a private sundeck and infinity pool, private garden, living room, shared outdoor lounge space, four-poster king-size bed and outdoor rain shower. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and one child aged between 8-15 years.
- Enchanted Signature Villa – Set in a tranquil setting with direct beach access, this villa provides an infinity pool, private deck, private garden, two en-suite bedrooms and a shared outdoor lounge space. Sleeps a maximum of four adults and two children aged between 8-15 years.
- Owner’s Signature Villa – This villa provides direct access to three private beaches and boasts elegant Creole-Seychellois inspired décor, as well as an infinity pool with loungers and a private deck, private garden, two en-suite bedrooms, larger indoor and outdoor living space, dining area, and an outdoor rain shower and French bathtub with the master bedroom. Sleeps a maximum of four adults and two children aged between 8-15 years.
- Bounty Restaurant – Located by the small pool that overlooks the surrounding islands, this restaurant offers amazing views of the Indian Ocean along with a menu of contemporary gourmet dishes with Creole influences and flavours. Our sales team adored the red snapper and mushroom risotto that sometimes pops up on the lunch menu - creamy, decadent and delicious.
- Castaway Bar – A relaxed and stylish bar with a menu of cocktails and light snacks, providing the perfect place to unwind as you watch the sunset
The resort also offers private and in-villa dining, from breakfast in bed to a picnic on the beach – speak to a member of staff to arrange.
- Island spa with three individual treatment pavilions, each with a steam room, shower and terrace overlooking the gardens
- Swimming pool
- Tresor boutique
- Watersports centre with complimentary snorkelling and kayaking equipment
- Serene Spa - Located near the top of the island and surrounded by beautiful, tropical flora, this soothing spa offers dynamic views of the Indian Ocean from its three treatment pavilions, including two single rooms, and one for couples. This is a truly beautiful spa that emphasises on rejuvenating treatments in a secluded setting, using relaxing therapies and incredible views to relax the mind, body and soul. Each treatment pavilion includes a private steam room, a shower and a scenic terrace.
Only children over the age of eight can stay at Enchanted Island. Due to its lack of children's facilities and its secluded ambience, we would recommend that this particular resort is not suitable for young families.
Honeymooner's staying for a minimum of 3 consecutive nights:
- Complimentary private boat transfer in a speed boat (depending on weather)
- Special Momento from the Resort on departure for honeymooners as departure gift
- Complimentary bottle of Champagne and welcome treat upon arrival
- Romantic 3 course a la carte menu for lunch or dinner
- One hour couple treatment (one per stay) and special momento from the resort on departure
Honeymooner's: A copy of a valid Wedding Certificate is required upon booking and check-in that is no older than 6 months.
The private island is mountainous, meaning that the walks to accommodation and the spa can become quite steep and may be troublesome for those with walking difficulties.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|18 Jan - 31 Jan 18||£4189||£7549|
|01 Feb - 31 Mar 18||£4149||£7519|
|01 Apr - 30 Apr 18||£4309||£7669|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 17 Jan 2018. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£769||First Class (one way)||£1419|
Flights to the Seychelles from London are via Abu Dhabi, Dubai with Emirates. Regional departures are available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Private Pool Villa|
|Private Car or Taxi & Water Taxi|