Indigo Beach Zanzibar
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £889 per Person Including Flights week commencing 13th Nov 2017 from Manchester
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Peaceful, secluded and intimate, Indigo Beach Zanzibar is a charming property immersed in a tropical paradise of swaying coconut palms and powder soft sands. Simple yet sophisticated, this boutique hotel captures the essence of this area, from the whitewashed walls set to a backdrop of turquoise waters to the exotic foliage dotted throughout the gardens. The accommodation is separated into charming bungalows, with spacious living areas and stylish interiors.
Relaxation is at the heart of this hotel – head to the beach and watch the waves gently roll in to the shore, sip a cocktail by the pool or take advantage of the tours and excursions of the surrounding area for a dose of local culture. The Bedouin tented restaurant provides a unique spot for dining, where you’ll feast on a selection of bold flavours before ending the day with a tasty cocktail. The location is great if you want to explore without being in the centre of the town, with easy access to nearby sights such as Stone Town and the Josani Forest.
Indigo Beach is located on Zanzibar’s beautiful white sand coastline, close to the village of Bweju near Paje Beach. Historic Stone Town is an hour from the resort while the breath-taking Josani Forest is just 15 minutes away.
- The resort is 1hr from the airport
The hotel provides nine bungalows, eight of which are situated on the beachfront.
Each bungalow features:
- Queen-size bed
- Sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Tea/Coffee facilities (additional cost)
- Safety deposit box
- One-Bedroom Seafront Bungalow – Villa-style bungalows with a private garden and picturesque surrounding views; sleeps up to two people with a rollaway bed for one child
- Seafront Family Bungalows – Two-bedroom cottage with a private garden, spacious living area and sea views; sleeps up to two adults and three children
- Garden Family Bungalow – Family villa with two bedrooms, private garden, large sitting area and views over the pool; sleeps up to two adults and three children
Located beneath a beautiful Bedouin tent, the restaurant serves a selection of local specialities and classic grill dishes, as well as a delicious breakfast menu. Cocktails and refreshing beverages are served throughout the day, and private dinners can be arranges upon request if you’re looking to celebrate a special occasion.
- Plunge pool
- Bicycle rental
- Tours and excursions
- Kite surfing
- Gift shop
In addition to family-friendly bungalows, Indigo Beach features the following services:
- Mtoto Kids Corner – Available to children aged between 4 and 10 years, the kids club features a small activity programme including arts and crafts, creative workshops, group games and swimming in the pool; open 9.30am-5pm
- Babysitting service (24hr advance booking required; additional cost)
- Child-friendly meals can be arranged upon request