During this tour you will have the chance to enjoy a fantastic two-night safari that takes you to two of Kenya’s impossibly impressive national parks to seek out jaw-dropping landscapes and incredible animals. Built in a classic Swahili style and set amongst exotic gardens where the Colobus monkeys thrive, Papillon Lagoon Reef is an authentic base for your stay.
Please note your 5 nights at Papillon Lagoon Reef before or after the safari can be flexible and arranged to best suit your travel dates.(RK)
Papillon Lagoon Reef is closed each year between May-June for annual maintenance.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits