The Palace of the Lost City
Bed & Breakfast from £1,358 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Encircled by breath-taking wilderness, the magnificent and stunning Palace of the Lost City is one of our favourite hotels in South Africa. There is an incredible range of things to do here – golf lovers won’t want to miss the Lost City Golf Course which was designed by Gary Player. There’s also the world-class water park Valley of Waves. And, of course, there’s the opportunity to enjoy an incredible safari into the heart of the Pilanesberg Nature Reserve.
You can take a tranquil treatment at the Royal Salon health spa, if it’s been a long day, and as the sun goes down, Crystal Court restaurant offers traditional African cuisine, served in a relaxed yet sophisticated environment.
Top Tip: It’s a shame that there is only one restaurant available on site – but if you are looking for an alternative dining experience it is possible to book a private dining experience in the Palace Gazebo or high above the ground in the King’s Tower.
There is a total of 338 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioner
- Hair dryer
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- Universal adaptor socket
- Writing desk
- Lost City Golf Course designed by Gary Player
- Valley of Waves water park
- The Maze of the Lost City
- Sun City Casino
- Swimming pool with decked area
- Crystal Court – traditional African cuisine served, with breakfast and dinner available here
- The Palace Pool Deck – lunch of light meals and snacks is served here
- The Tusk Bar & Lounge – offering a delicious range of drinks and cocktails as well as snacks
- In-room dining is available 24 hours a day
- Private dining can be booked at The Palace Gazebo and The King’s Tower