Native vegetation have been planted on the island in recent years and guests can walk around the island or just laze under palm trees and filaos, watching the sparkling ocean by day or the twinkling lights of Blue Bay at night.
But this is not just an outstandingly beautiful, private island. The tone is set by a small villa, built more than a century ago by the then British Governor, Sir Hesketh Bell, who used it for entertaining. He created a magical place.
Nowadays, the island, on the southeast coast of Mauritius is a popular destination for day excursions and for incentive activities. The whole island can also be reserved for overnight stays.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits