Beachcomber Seychelles Sainte Anne Resort & Spa
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,889 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Beachcomber Seychelles Sainte Anne Resort & Spa is the kind of paradise that holiday dreams are made of. Located on the island of the same name, the hotel embodies the tropical, natural beauty of the landscapes that surround it, creating a perfect insight into the Seychellois lifestyle. Whether you’re a couple looking for an intimate getaway, or a family who wants a fantastic holiday in the sun, Sainte Anne has everything you need to ensure your time there is as laidback as possible.
This is definitely one of the more family friendly resorts in the Seychelles – the large beachfront pool, Bob Marlin Mini Club and multitude of sports facilities mean that little island adventurers will always be entertained, whilst mum and dad will relish the peace and quiet at Takamaka Bar or the hotel’s tranquil spa. Meanwhile, the Le Robinson restaurant nestled in a secluded cove is perfect for a starry skied honeymoon dinner – the rustic, wooden furniture and beach location create a romantic harmony.
Situated in one of the Seychelles’ largest marine parks, the waters here are phenomenal for snorkelling and diving excursions, offering an incredible variety of sea life to swim by. With tennis courts, beach volleyball and paddle boarding, you’ll have the opportunity to be as active or as chilled out as you like – and at the end of the day, hungry families and couples can dine together at L’Abondance, the hotel’s main buffet restaurant.
Top tip: Families will love the Senior Beach Villa with Pool – with beautiful views of the ocean, two bedrooms, and a large garden and pool area, this is a fantastic choice that will appeal to the whole family.
This exotic resort is located on its own island of the same name, with three beautiful white-sand beaches, verdant jungle-clad mountains, and a rich history. As the only hotel on the island, Sainte Anne Island is secluded and intimate.
- The hotel is a 10 minute boat ride from Mahé.
There are a total of 87 private villas, all including:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Patio with gazebo
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- Shower with separate bathtub
- Outside shower
- Personal safe
- Telephone with international dialling
- Complimentary tea and coffee
The following room types are available:
- Garden Villa – Nestled in the hotel’s gardens, these spacious villas feature typical Creole décor, a gazebo that’s perfect for al fresco dining, and a semi-private garden for relaxing. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children.
- Tropical Villa – Offering views of the tropical gardens that lead towards the ocean, these lovely villas offer a pop of colour, a semi-private garden, a sunbathing terrace, and great comfort. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children.
- Pool Villa – These villas adopt a traditional Creole look, with a large living area, semi-private garden, fully-private sunbathing deck, and a sparkling plunge pool. Sleeps a maximum of two adults and two children.
- Beach Villa with Pool – Almost double the size of the Tropical Villa, these fancy villas have a separate bedroom and living area, as well as an enviable location right next to the beach. The terrace and garden area is spacious and pretty, featuring a large plunge pool and a great area for al fresco dining. Sleeps a maximum of two adults, two children, and one infant.
- Senior Beach Villa with Pool – These villas are the best for families, providing two separate en-suite bedrooms with their own spacious terrace each, a large plunge pool for the kids to splash around in, and beautiful views of the Indian Ocean from the big patio. Sleeps a maximum of two adults, three children, and an infant.
- Royal Villa – A beautiful three bedroom villa; perched on a small hill with breath-taking views. These villas have gorgeous, minimalist décor, featuring a separate living area, a kitchenette, a private pool, and access to the beach. You’ll even have your own cable car to get around the resort. Sleeps a maximum of six guests.
L’Abondance – Sitting next to the swimming pool, this is the hotel’s main buffet restaurant, offering a myriad of international cuisines for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Tuck in to a variation of salads, burgers, fish pastas and pizzas, and a sumptuous selection of desserts.
Opening times: Breakfast – 7.30am to 10.30am
Lunch – 1.30pm and 3pm
Dinner – 7pm and 9.30pm
Le Mont Fleuri – Nestled on wooden stilts that stand over a pretty creek, this is definitely a picturesque restaurant. The views are gorgeous thanks to its higher location, and the menus offer a delicious blend of European dishes.
Opening times: Dinner – 7pm to 9.30pm
Le Robinson – Perfect for a romantic dinner on the beach, this rustic restaurant is found in a quiet, secluded cove. The quirky tables and chairs are solely made from wood from the island, set on a beach lined with tropical trees and granite rocks. The restaurant is only open three nights a week, seasonally from May until October. The a la carte food and chef menu here is divine, and cooked on a hot stone slab. Reservations required.
Opening times: Lunch – 12pm to 3.30pm
Dinner – 7pm to 9.30pm
Takamaka Beach Bar – Relaxing on the beach and fancy a bite to eat? This laidback bar offers fresh salads and flavoursome sandwiches, as well as a wide range of fantastic drinks. Sitting on the delightful Anse Aux Tortues beach, you’ll be graced with lovely views of Cerf and Round Islands as you tuck into your light lunch. Open seasonally, between November and April.
Opening times: Drinks – 10am to 6pm
Food – 12pm to 4pm
Sans Souci Bar – Opening out onto the main pool, this bar offers a wide range of ice cold drinks and snacks for you to enjoy on a sun lounger, or whilst swaying on a nearby hammock.
Opening times: 10am to midnight
- 29 of the villas have a private pool, but there is also a main pool right next to the beach, with lots of comfy seating, hammocks, and easy access to L’Abondance.
- The island is host to three beautiful beaches, and each one opens depending on the season and time of year. No matter when you visit the resort, you’ll have access to at least one stunning white sand beach.
Full Board Package: (Validity from 1 Nov 16 - 31 Oct 17)
Breakfast, lunch (L'Abondance - buffet) & dinner (L'Abondance - buffet or Le Mont Fleuri - set menu)
Selection of house wines,
1/2 bottle per per person per meal,
unlimited soft drinks and water during lunch and dinner
Kayak, Pedal boat, Laser, Glass-bottom boat, Snorkelling, Stand-up paddle
Tennis, Nature Walks, Stretching, Table Tennis, Beach Volley, Jogging, Yoga, Bocciball
Unlimited access to the sauna and hammam,
Bob Marlin Kids Club for children aged 3 to 12
Band or musicians every evening
- Available from the time you arrive at the hotel until 6 p.m. on departure day and for personal consumption only
- No compensation in cash or kind will be offered for non-consumed items
- Hotel reserves the right to close certain restaurants throughout the year
- Daily lunch at the main restaurant only (no credit accepted in another restaurant)
- Nature walks
- Sports centre - including a gym, tennis courts, table tennis, beach volleyball, pool and billiards
- Non-motorised water sports, including kayaking, pedal boats, paddle boarding, a glass bottom boat, and snorkelling
- Leisure sports, including yoga, cycling and jogging
- Tortoise pen
- Live entertainment six nights a week
- Dive centre
- Boutique shop
- Children under 17
- Bob Marlin Mini Club – Welcoming children aged three to twelve years old, this fun-filled club offers a variety of entertaining yet educational indoor and outdoor activities. Activities range from cookie making to coconut painting, and they even base some of the activities on the holidays - including lots of Christmas time fun. The club also features a playground, a library, a TV with a DVD player, and children even get a gift on arrival.
- There's a great soft playground for the kids to run and swing about in the sun
- Babysitting is available with 24 hours’ notice. Bookings are made at the reception, with an additional charge.
Spa by Clarins
Hidden by bright, tropical flora, this striking spa offers a peaceful ambience as you revitalise your mind, body and soul with a variety of calming treatments. With multiple treatment cabins overlooking the wooden sun deck and spa pool, this charming spa is guaranteed to leave you feeling relaxed and reinvigorated. The treatment cabins include five single massage cabins and two double, two lavish hammams (baths), two saunas, a beauty salon and a hairdressers.
Between 20 Dec 2016 and 31 Oct 2017:
- 30% reduction per person per night
- Sparkling Wine & Fruits in room on arrival.
- Two-course lunches offered during the whole stay in a selected restaurant (if half-board is pre-booked)
- One Tropical Elegance T shirt for the groom and one pareo for the bride (applied to honeymooners) and one souvenir gift (for wedding anniversary couples)
Honeymooner's are required to produce a valid copy of Wedding Certificate upon booking and check-in that is no older than 9 months.
Please be advised that Beachcomber Seychelles Sainte Anne Resort & Spa will be closing for refurbishment from 25 Aug 17 - Dec 18
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|17 Aug - 24 Aug 17||£1889||£2939|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 16 Aug 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£769||First Class (one way)||£1419|
Flights to the Seychelles from London are via Abu Dhabi, Dubai with Emirates. Regional departures are available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Garden Villa|
|Accommodation Upgrades Per Person Per Night From|
|Half Board||£42||All Inclusive||£89|
|Private Car or Taxi & Water Taxi|