Kempinski Seychelles Resort
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,359 per Person Including Flights week commencing 30th Oct 2017 from Heathrow
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set in the stunning Baie Lazare area of the Seychelles, the Kempinski Seychelles Resort is an indulgent haven of soothing ocean waves and breath-taking scenery. Revel in your idyllic surrounds as you settle into you spacious room or suite, designed to be both comfortable yet elegant. Thanks to the great location, you won’t be short of things to do here – from snorkelling and fish to excursions around the island, there’s plenty going on.
We love the spa here – soothing, secluded and a truly exceptional treat during your stay. Couples and reserve a double treatment room too, for romantic massage sessions to enjoy together. The Tidal Lounge is great for chilling out and watching a DVD, or enjoying the games room. But if you want to up the ante, the Palm Beach Casino is the place to be. If you’re travelling as a family, you can ensure the kids are kept safe and entertained in the kids club, where they can enjoy plenty of fun activities.
Top tip: If you want to explore the marine life and turtles here, head to the Watersports Pavilion. They offer great advice and equipment so you can experience these creatures in person - unforgettable.
The resort offers a choice of rooms and suites.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom
- Lounge area
- Flat screen TV
- Work desk
- iPod docking station
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Mini fridge
- Electronic safe
- Spa treatments
- Snorkelling and diving at the Watersports Pavilion
- Games room and library at Tidal Lounge
- Palm Beach Casino
- Fitness centre
- Tennis and badminton courts
- Go diving or snorkelling and explore the marine life
- Explore some of the local world heritage sites
- Experience deep sea fishing along the coastline
- Seek out a sighting of the famous tortoise which thrive here
- The complimentary Kempinski Kids Club offers a range of creative and sporting activities to enjoy, as well as a shaded wading pool for the kids to splash around *open 9am-6pm, for ages 4-12
- Babysitting services *available upon request, additional charges apply
- Olympic-sized swimming pool
- Beach location
- Café Lazare – All-day dining with themed buffets and an a la carte menu for lunch
- L’Indochine – Authentic local cuisine and fresh seafood dishes
- Planters Bar and Lounge – Vibrant lounge bar offering light snacks and cocktails
- Windsong Bar – Beachside bar with snacks, cocktails and soft drinks
- Receive 35% discount on your stay
- Upgrade to the next higher room category (subject to availability)
- Complimentary cake
- Complimentary card and bottle of wine
- Minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights for the offer.
Honeymooner's - copy of valid Wedding Certificate dated no longer than 6 months before the arrival is requested upon check-in.
Wedding Anniversaries - copy of valid Wedding Certificate required upon check-in. Offer only valid for every 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, and 25th etc wedding anniversaries, every 5 years of marriage.
Offer is applicable in all low and medium seasons only.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 nights||14 nights|
|23 May - 31 May 17||£1599||£2389|
|01 Jun - 14 Jul 17||£1439||£2229|
|15 Jul - 27 Aug 17||£1669||£2559|
|28 Aug - 29 Sep 17||£1469||£2259|
|30 Sep - 31 Oct 17||£1519||£2409|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 22 May 2017. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available – call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£769||First Class (one way)||£1419|
Flights to the Seychelles from London are via Abu Dhabi, Dubai with Emirates. Regional departures are available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Hillview Room|
|Private Car or Taxi|