Six Senses Zil Pasyon
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from £4,129 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Created with the well-known Six Senses flair, it’ll come as no surprise that Six Senses Zil Pasyon is a wonderfully indulgent hotel. Nestled on the unspoilt private island of Félicité, this luxury property is built in to the dramatic granite outcrops, only steps away from the powdery white sand beaches.
The hotel embraces its untouched surroundings, offering a delightfully airy and laidback feel. All of the villas are breath-taking, with stunning ocean vistas and private infinity pools looking out onto the horizon. The most indulgent of all are the three-bedroom and four-bedroom Residences, all featuring two levels including a master bedroom with a private pool, a living area and a kitchen – perfect for large families looking for a holiday of a lifetime.
Though a luxurious hotel, Six Senses is very family friendly, including the fun-filled Trouloulou’s Club with its myriad of exciting indoor and outdoor activities, plus a gorgeous main pool to splash around in. Nevertheless, couples will relish a romantic getaway here too, thanks to the soothing Six Senses Spa hidden within the gigantic granite rocks. A romantic dinner in the ambient Wine Vault wouldn’t go amiss either.
There are plenty of recreational activities on offer to keep you entertained. The crystal-clear shallows make this the perfect spot to snorkel or scuba dive, or maybe you’d like to relax with an al-fresco cinema screening under the stars. No matter how you spend your day, the chilled restaurants here will certainly deliver after working up an appetite, including the beautiful seafood eatery, Ocean Kitchen, which serves up a menu of freshly caught fish and organic vegetables grown in the hotel’s garden.
This opulent hotel is located on Félicité, a private island adorned with impressive granite rocks and framed by white sand beaches. The island is accessible either via a scenic 20-minute helicopter journey from Mahe, or a short boat trip from La Digue or Praslin.
All of the villas include:
- Unlimited WiFi
- Outdoor deck with sun loungers
- Living area
- Bathtub and rain shower
- TV with 30 satellite channels
- Private wine cellar and mini bar
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Bottled drinking water
- In-room safe
- Hideaway Pool Villa – Gorgeous 175sqm villas nestled within the tropical gardens and featuring a picturesque 20sqm infinity pool with sunken inside bed.
- Panorama Pool Villa – Perched high up in the verdant hills, these 200sqm villas offer unsurpassed views of the Indian Ocean and the island’s flora. Featuring an outdoor decking area with an infinity pool with a sunken bed inside, a daybed, sunchairs, and a large dining table for you to enjoy a remote, al fresco dinner.
- Oceanfront Pool Villa – Located only steps from the ocean, the sounds of the waves lapping on the shore will be sure to soothe you as you relax in this 200sqm paradise. Featuring an outdoor deck with a private infinity pool with sunken inside bed, plus a dining table for al-fresco dining and a comfy daybed.
- Payson Pool Villa – The seven 200sqm Payson Pool Villas are the most indulgent, featuring either an extended garden with an additional daybed and outdoor shower (as well as an infinity pool, dining table and sunchairs), or a beachside location plus a larger living room and additional lounge.
- Two Bedroom Pool Villa – Opulent 440sqm villas ideal for families or friends, nestled in the secluded tropical gardens with pretty ocean views. Featuring two bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes and bathrooms that are separated by a gorgeous living area. Each bedroom can sleep two adults plus one child on the sofa. The large deck has a larger infinity pool plus a family dining table, and the villas are only a few metres away from the beach.
- Three Bedroom Residence – Perched atop the luscious hill, these luxury villas have two floors. The ground floor features two bedrooms with a bathroom each, plus the living room and kitchen, whilst the upper floor features the master bedroom – which has its own swimming pool with a Plexiglas floor allowing natural light to flood into the downstairs living space. The living room then spreads out onto an outdoor terrace with a 44sqm infinity pool.
- Four Bedroom Residence – Sleek villas perfect for large groups, again featuring two floors – the ground floor is home to three bedrooms with bathrooms, the living area and the kitchen, whilst the upstairs master bedroom has its own swimming pool with a Plexiglas floor allowing natural light to filter down into the downstairs living room. There’s also an outdoor deck with an infinity pool. Sleeps up to eight adults and four children.
- Island Café – A casual restaurant serving up breakfast, lunch and dinner inspired by the spice route and blending a flavoursome mix of European, Asian and African cuisine. Features an open lounge and an interactive Chef’s Kitchen.
- Chef’s Kitchen – A brilliant open kitchen where your breakfast, lunch or dinner is handcrafted and prepared to your individual desires.
- Ocean Kitchen – A bright and airy seafood restaurant, inspired by the wellness movement and serving up freshly caught fish accompanied with organic fruit and vegetables from the hotel’s gardens.
- The Wine Vault – A unique, tailor-made experience where chefs and a sommelier will take you through the wine cellar.
- Lakanbiz – A hidden honesty bar with trendy décor and a delightful menu of rums, punch and cigars. There’s no service here – you’ll be able to help yourself.
- Koko Bar – A laidback pool bar offering bespoke cocktails with phenomenal views.
- The resort is home to three sugary white sand beaches
- The central swimming pool looks out onto the sea
- Water sports, including diving, snorkelling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and fishing (extra cost)
- Nature trails to the Top Hill
- Cinema under the stars – taking place two times a week, and includes homemade popcorn. There’s also the chance to have a more private experience for an extra cost.
- Treasure hunt around the island
- Six Senses Spa – Nestled within natural rock formations and looking out over the azure ocean, the energy here is utterly soothing. The spa’s therapies offer a wonderful sensory journey, and the more pampering treatments are indulgent, too.
- There are plenty of fantastic child-friendly activities with Trouloulou’s Club, including arts and crafts, kite making, sand castle building, ice cream tasting, scuba diving for kids, beach bowling with coconuts, and face mask making.
- The family can enjoy a multitude of recreational activities together, including private picnic, private home cinema sessions, and family cooking classes (extra cost)
Honeymooners will receive a complimentary bottle of champagne sunset & complimentary 60 minute couples massage - minimum 4 night stay