Maia Luxury Resort & Spa
7 nights All Inclusive from £5,509 per Person Including Flights week commencing 27th Nov 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- No credit card fees for Visa and Mastercard
Maia Luxury Resort & Spa is an utterly luxurious resort sitting on the western coast of Mahe. Offering the ulitmate luxury, this hotel has some of the most incredible accommodation in the Seychelles – every villa has its own private plunge pool, a 24 hour butler service, and stunning ocean views. With a total of just 30 villas, there’s a secluded and quiet feel to the resort too – making it a fantastic choice for honeymooners or couples looking to get away from it all.
There’s a great assortment of activities including group yoga classes, snorkelling and a selection of complimentary watersports. The impressive Balinese-style spa by La Prairie offers a complete range of massages, therapies and rejuvenating treatments. You can also make use of the resort’s main swimming pool or find a spot on the perfect white sand beach if you need to relax.
The resort also caters well to families with the extensive Very Important Kids programme organising a range of daily activities for all ages to enjoy. Personalised activities can also be arranged for children and babysitting can be arranged on request.
Further reading: Maia Luxury Resort & Spa is featured in our guide to the top 10 luxury hotels in the Seychelles.
Enjoying a prime location at Anse Louis on the western side of Mahe, the resort opens up onto a fine beachfront.
- The transfer time from the airport is around 45 minutes
There is a total of 30 rooms all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Personal butler service
- Outdoor gazebo with pantry and daybeds
- Private plunge pool
- Outdoor sunken bathtub
- iPod docking station
- Flatscreen TV with DVD player
- La Prairie amenities
The following room types are available:
- Signature Villa – these luxurious villas offer everything you need for an unforgettable stay in the Seychelles
- Ocean Panoramic Villa – with stunning panoramic ocean views to complete a lavish experience
- Tec-Tec – the resort’s stylish restaurant serves a mix of Indian, Asian and Creole cuisine
- Sunset Pool Bar – the poolside bar offers drinks and snacks
- Romantic private dining can be arranged by a butler
- Large main swimming pool
- Maia Spa by La Prairie
- Fitness centre
- Group yoga sessions
- Non-motorised watersports including kayaking, canoeing and snorkelling
- Scuba diving
Maia offers a ‘Whatever, Wherever, Whenever’ mantra with their all-inclusive dining, allowing guests to choose beyond the regular menu and ask for whatever dish they desire, at any time of the day, and at any location in the resort (subject to available produce). The culinary team at this gorgeous hotel are brilliant at creating fusion dishes, using a variety of flavours, textures, colours and smells to produce delicious meals out of locally sourced ingredients.
There is also a ‘Beyond All-Inclusive’ offer available if staying in a villa, which includes:
- All daily meals, soft drinks & premium alcoholic beverages served on an a-la-carte ''whatever', 'wherever', 'whenever'' basis
- Welcome Champagne upon arrival
- Dedicated Butler service
- Unlimited scuba diving per person during your stay
- Yoga or Qi Gong
- Spa Deluxe Dining Experience: A romantic Candle Light Spa Dinner Experience at the Maia Spa, including 1 Bottle of Champagne, a 3 course set Chef menu & 75 minutes per couple per stay.
- Valid between 1 Nov 16 and 23 Dec 16 & 12 Jan 2017 to 31 Oct 2017
*Certificate should not be older than 12 months.