Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
7 nights All Inclusive from £1,359 per Person Including Flights week commencing 25th Sep 2017 from Gatwick
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Elegant and chic, with an inviting atmosphere, Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a luxurious resort close to Marina La Bonita in Puerto Morelos. Playing host to great facilities, decadent décor and stunning views; you’ll be forgiven for never wanting to leave. We love the commitment to detail here, from the welcome cocktail you’ll receive when you arrive to the waiter service by the pool – it means you can completely relax and enjoy your stay. The sumptuous rooms and suites are elegantly designed, and are coupled with great views of the gardens, pool or ocean – a great way to start the day.
Dine at one of the nine restaurants and bars, where you’ll be able to revel in the culinary tastes of the globe without the need for reservations. With eight open-air swimming pools and two outdoor Jacuzzis, there are plenty of locations available to you for topping up your tan. If you ever tire of lounging by the pool, there’s a range of exciting activities going on around the resort to keep you occupied – why not learn Spanish, take part in beach volleyball or go snorkelling in the barrier reef? The options are almost endless.
Top tip: The open-air theatre makes for a really unique and memorable activity, so be sure to check it out while you’re visiting.
433 suites, most with Ocean views
All suites offer the following:
- King or two double sized beds
- Jacuzzi for 2 in every room
- Ceiling fan
- Electronic safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Secrets box for private room service delivery
- 24-hour room service
- 32” satellite-TV
- Private and furnished terrace or balcony
- CD/DVD/MP3 player
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer
- Coffee/ tea maker
- Pillow menu
- Alarm clock
- Direct dial telephone
- Internet access (Additional charges)
Room Category Descriptions:
- Junior Suite with garden, pool, partial or full ocean views. Designed with contemporary silver & ivory décor each suite features either a king-size bed or two doubles, in-room climate control, a lit onyx bar separating the sitting area, a small dining table for two and a 32” screen TV. A sliding mirror provides privacy to the spacious bathroom that offers a Jacuzzi for two, rain shower, double vanities, sound system & phone.
- Junior Suite Swim-out features pool views, spacious furnished terraces with direct access to the pool and lounge chairs. Located on the ground floor of each building.
Wish to upgrade to the Preferred Club? Preferred Club amenities include:
- Private Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded Status and Amenities
- Concierge service
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English or Spanish)
- Free internet access in suite & computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded mini bar service & bath amenities
- i-Pod docking station
Preferred Club Room Category Descriptions:
- Preferred Club Junior Suite offer premium locations with magnificent views of the pool or ocean. Some of the suites offer swim out access as well with waiter service to their pool area.
- Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite features breathtaking ocean front views. Decorated in a modern style with a king-sized bed facing the ocean, a 42” flat screen TV, chaise lounge, Jacuzzi for two, walk-in closet, rain showers, large double vanities, spacious living room and dining area. Additionally, the suite offers a private furnished terrace with an outdoor Jacuzzi & seating area. Some of the Honeymoon suites offer swim out access.
- Preferred Club Master Suite decorated in a modern style, offering a king-size bed facing the ocean, 42” flat screen TV, chaise lounge, Jacuzzi for two, walk-in closet, rain showers and large double vanities. A spacious living room and dining area, Additionally, the suite offers an expanded, private furnished terrace with an outdoor Jacuzzi and seating area. These suites are double the size of the standard Junior Suite and offer spectacular ocean front views, some with swim out access.
- Presidential Suite offers a king size bed, walk-in closet, chaise lounge, full bathroom with Jacuzzi for two, separate shower, bidet and double vanities. A large living room offers a full bar, home theatre 42” flat screen satellite television, sofa bed, a dining room including table for eight, equipped kitchenette, refrigerator refreshed with beer, soft drinks and bottled water, work area with computer, phone & fax. A spacious private and furnished terrace with seating area. This suite may be connected with a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front with king size bed.
- Full service, world class Spa by Pevonia (additional costs)
- State of the art Fitness centre
- Theatre and game area
- Great range of non-motorised water-sports including kayaking, snorkelling, hobie cats and sailing
- Daily activity programme including water aerobics, water polo, beach and pool volleyball and bocce ball
- Tennis court with tennis clinics
- Beauty salon
- Cocktail classes and Dance lessons
- Evening entertainment
- Enjoy all the activities on both land and beach at this all inclusive hotel
- Explore Cancun, just 45 minutes from the resort
- Treat yourself to one of many first class spa treatments
- Play golf at the two nearby courses (additional costs apply)
- Sited on one of the Riviera Maya’s white sand beaches
- Eight swimming pools with an expanse of over 43,000 sq ft
- Private pool area for Preferred Club guests
- 2 Jacuzzis: 1 for 16 people and 1 for 20 people
- Barefoot Grill - Casual snack bar serving light meals and beverages
- Bordeaux - Decadent decor with a French-inspired menu
- El Patio - Authentic Mexican cuisine
- Himitsu - Vibrant and sophisticated Pan-Asian menu
- Oceana - Fresh seafood and fantastic views of the surrounding area
- Portofino - Elegant restaurant serving Italian dishes
- Ratatouille - Chic Mediterranean cuisine
- Seaside Grill - Picturesque restaurant offering fantastic views and a delectable seafood menu
- World Cafe - International buffet offering a host of dishes
- CoCo Cafe - Charming cafe serving coffee, tea, beverages and light snacks
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).