Protea Hotel Sea Point
Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Situated just a short walk from the Sea Point promenade, Protea Hotel Sea Point is a chic and relaxed property in Cape Town. There’s a tranquil beach house feel to this hotel, creating a wonderfully peaceful ambience. Providing sea or mountain views, you can combine luxury with sensational vistas.
There’s a dining area that morphs from breakfast bar and café to a cocktail bar throughout the course of the day, as well as a fitness centre. The rooms are stylish and comfortable too. But the real highlight of this hotel is the location – close to the beach, shops and landmarks, you’ll have more than enough to choose from when you venture into the city.
Top tip: The best views are of the beautiful waters, so opt for a sea-facing room if you can
The hotel offers 124 spacious rooms, with two rooms offering wheelchair access.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Dressing table
- LCD flat screen TV
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Electronic safe
- 500MB free Wi-Fi per day/per room
- Choice of pillows
- Standard – Mountain-facing rooms with an open plan shower
- Deluxe – Spacious king-size rooms with sea views; two rooms offer balconies
- Family – Open plan bedrooms with further beds to accommodate families
- Junior Suite – Open plan suites with separate lounges and traditional African art throughout
- Luxury Suite – Artistic suites with a balcony and separate lounge
- Superior – Sea-facing rooms with private balcony and en-suite bathroom, with the option of a walk-in shower or a shower over the bath
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Head to Table Mountain
- Visit the V&A Waterfront
- Go golfing
- Lounge on the nearby beaches or go swimming
- Go horse-back riding
Dining area – Transforms from a breakfast area to a coffee bar during the day, then to a cocktail bar at night. Guests can also dine at the adjacent Spur Steak Ranch restaurant for dinner.