5 Nights Bed & Breakfast from £1,049 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- ATOL protection
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Nestled along the famous Sea Point Promenade, Winchester Mansions evokes a sensational sense of luxury and style, with an incredible backdrop of Table Mountain. Close by to the area's fine-dining restaurants and overlooking the ocean, the hotel truly oozes glamour.
The accommodation here is modern and trendy, with contemporary and colourful interiors and lovely views of the naturally beautiful surroundings. If you want your holiday to be all about relaxation, it’s worth booking a session at the Ginkgo Health and Wellness Spa and then enjoying a lovely evening meal at the on-site Harvey’s Restaurant. There is also a great swimming pool with plenty of sun loungers – ideal when you just want to sit in the sun.
Top Tip: We highly recommend the regular Sunday Jazz Brunch at the hotel - but remember to pre-book as it is very popular with both tourists and locals.
Note: Winchester Mansions will be closed for renovations from 1 April to 31 October 2020.
Based on the Cape Town waterfront at the famous Sea Point Promenade, Winchester Mansions is a stylish property in a fantastic location that boasts a high level of personal service. You’re in the perfect place to take advantage of the wonderful Cape Town, where you’ll find a fantastic range of shops and restaurants.
- The hotel is approximately a 30-minute drive from Cape Town International Airport
There is a total of 51 rooms and 25 suites all featuring:
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet access
- Electronic safe
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Rooms - Choose between classic or contemporary decor, offering gorgeous views of the gardens.
- Classic Junior Suites - Choose from sea-facing or non-seafacing suites, with cool colonial decor, and a separate lounge area.
- Modern Junior Suites - With the same amenities as before, this time with a more modern take on decor.
- Family Suite - Perfect for families, you can choose either sea-facing or non-sea-facing, all of which boast colonial style decor, a large ensuite master bedroom, a smaller second bedroom, and a separate lounge with a TV.
- Balcony Suite - Bright and airy, modern suites, offering panoramic views of the ocean from the balcony, plus an open-plan bedroom and lounge area.
- Arcadia Suite - Classy, colonial suites with a modern touch, offering partial ocean views from the shared balcony. Both suites have be interconnected.
- Robben Island Suite - These suites adopt a contemporary style, overlooking the ocean and Robben Island whilst also offering a large lounge and an optional second bedroom.
- Harvey Suite - A welcoming, colonial style sea-facing suite, featuring two double bedrooms, a spacious lounge and dining area, a kitchenette, and even a guest restroom.
Harvey’s Restaurant – superb restaurant serving delicate and delicious cuisine
- Children of all ages are welcome
- Baby-sitting services
- A special kids menu
- Kids gowns to borrow and purchase
- Heated outdoor pool
- Rocky beach located next to the hotel
- The Ginkgo Health and Wellbeing Spa
- Sunday Jazz brunch
- Complimentary shuttle to the V&A waterfront and to a nearby health & fitness club
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|24 Jun - 20 Aug 19||£1459|
|21 Aug - 31 Aug 19||£1049|
|01 Sep - 30 Sep 19||£1069|
|01 Oct - 13 Dec 19||£1189|
|14 Dec - 31 Dec 19||£2199|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 23 Jun 2019. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|Flight Upgrades from|
|Business Class (one way)||£1299|
Emirates flights are available from Gatwick. Heathrow and regional connecting flights are also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price. If you would prefer to fly from a different airport or with a different airline, our Travel Consultants will be happy to adjust this at the time of enquiry and a supplement may apply. Alternative airlines with flights to Cape Town include South African Airways, British Airways, Qatar Airways and Etihad.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Bed & Breakfast||Classic Room|